Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post to wish you all the very best for 2008. My New Year's resolutions:

1) Do something proactive to meet like-minded people (any creative suggestions for what that might be are welcome)
2) Keep this blog going
3) Find a living situation conducive to playing when I want to
4) Devise ingenious clandestine tactics for finding out which of my friends are also secret spankophiles (again, if you're ahead of me, let me know)
5) Do some spanking.

Hope you had a great New Year's Eve and that you have a happy, kinky year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,

I really like this blog so far-- very interesting and quite original. That goes for the story, too. Of course, any story with an appreciation of Alsation Rieslings and the appropriate wine paring for lamb tangine has to be a winner.

Indiana

Dave said...

Right back at ya--happy new year to you and good spankings!

cheers,
dave
"The Cherry
Red Report"