Wednesday 6 February 2008

The 1000 Club

On logging into my blogcounter account just now I was pleased to find that a short time ago this blog passed 1,000 hits. A good start, I think! I know I ought to be doing a bit more to get myself known like ask other bloggers to add me to their links - and I should add a few more myself. If you have a spanking blog and enjoy reading this one, please do link to me and I will try to add your link asap. And to everyone else, do leave a comment if you drop by! I enjoy all your messages, though of course I'm delighted to have a lurker following as well - so long as you're getting something out of reading I'm happy you're here.

Because of a particularly frantic few weeks of work, with very little time at home, there probably won't be many posts for a little while. I'll try to drop by every now and again, but in the meantime, if you get bored by the lack of activity, please check back towards the end of March.

Hope those around London are enjoying the beautiful early spring weather! I'm stuck inside working all day and all I want is to go for a lovely walk...

No comments: